- Detection, measurement and location of natural or induced seismic events
- Similarity analysis and relocation of earthquakes, determination of clusters, alignments/groups and their spatial distribution
Ambient Noise Imaging and Monitoring
- Extraction of information from continuous, ambient seismic wavefield
- Variations of seismic wave velocity using ambient seismic noise by cross-correlation or H/V spectral ratios
- Spectral analysis
- Deployment of seismic nodes for local and regional surveys
Non Instrumental Seismology
- Earthquakes location and impact mapping using Did You Feel It? macroseismic inquiries on the web
- Using both waveforms and macroseismic inquires, emit reliable Alerts as fast as possible after an earthquake in our regions
Open Source Scientific Software Development
- To support the above-mentioned subjects, develop reusable scientific codes and programs, including GUIs, Mapping tools, Performance optimized- calculation tools. Mainly in Python.
see the Publications I co-authored on those subjects.